Happy Monday! Four out of five doctors recommend starting your week with a healthy dose of celebrity news. Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale and more lead our first clicks of the day!
Here are the 6 entertainment headlines you can’t miss today:
1. BuzzFeed has given us 21 solid reasons why our pop-culture definition of love, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, need to get back together. (The post was inspired by an OK! Magazine report that claims the duo are back on). We have about an additional 1,645 reasons, but we seemed to have misplaced our Notebook. [BuzzFeed]
2. If you want to start your Monday off with an alternate Breaking Bad ending, Entertainment Weekly has you covered. If you haven’t seen the series finale yet, then then maybe your best course… would be to tread lightly. [EW)
Next: Kanye West lectures Harvard, Angelina Jolie breaks down while honoring her late mother and more…
4. Before his performance in Boston on Sunday night, Kanye West spoke at the Harvard Graduate School of Design as part of the “DONDA Design Lecture Series.” “I believe that utopia is actually possible,” West said. “But we’re led by the least noble, the least dignified, the least tasteful, the dumbest, and the most political.” [MTV]
5. Did you happen to see Thor: The Dark World this weekend? The sequel continued its strong box office performance bringing in an estimated $38.5 million in its second week of release. [Seattle Times]
6. Angelina Jolie broke down while thanking her late mother when she received the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award for all her charitable endeavors at the fifth annual Governors Awards. [Daily Mail]
Which story is your favorite?
Lady Gaga says Glamour cover was ‘too beautiful,’ Miley Cyrus plays an alien and more…
‘What Would I Say’ Goes Viral on Facebook; Our Statuses for Katy Perry, Eminem and More
The 5 Most Heartwarming Moments From Make-A-Wish Foundation’s BatKid takeover
Taylor Swift Sings Eminem’s ‘Lose Yourself’ and 8 More Surprising Celebrity Covers — VIDEO
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!