Welcome to November 19th! Happy birthday, Meg Ryan, Jodie Foster and somebody named John (probably). On this very day in 1965 Pop-Tarts were created! Live your life accordingly. Jennifer Lawrence dresses to impress, a new sexy Backstreet Boys video debuts and so much more lead our first clicks of the day!
Here are the 6 entertainment headlines you can’t miss today:
1. One of our favorite Quinns, Dianna Argon, explains why she wasn’t a part of the Cory Monteith tribute episode of Glee. “Bad news spreads faster than anything good. And I think it’s just such a shame, especially involving someone that we love so much, that the good old internet has taken everything that they want to say about it and spread it like wildfire,” said Agron in an interview with the Independent. “So I’ve nothing but love for that show and everybody involved in it and it was such a huge part of my life, so I think it’s equally hard when I’m not there every day anymore, I don’t see all of them every day anymore to have things like this fly around. It’s more heartbreaking than it would be if I was there with everybody. It makes me feel even farther away from our show.” [Independent.ie]
2. It’s official! CBS confirmed their plans to spin-off How I Met Your Mother, which wraps in May 2014, with the new series How I Met Your Dad. The creators of the original series say that HIMYD will give way to a new group of New Yorkers who will get together at a new bar, which unfortunately means last call for MacLaren’s Pub. [Yahoo!]
3. What did Jennifer Lawrence wear to the L.A. premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire? A headline-making sheer gown by Dior Haute Couture (see photo above). Just Jared has more details on the dress.
Next: Backstreet Boys release new video, One Direction album leaks and more…
4. The Backstreet Boys unveiled their new music video titled “Show ‘Em (What You’re Made Of).” They took the title quite literally as they went shirtless to unveil their fit new bodies. Watch it now! [E!]
5. Members of One Direction’s are frustrated over the apparent leak of their new album Midnight Memories. “It’s just frustrating when you work so hard on an album and you kind of want everyone to hear it at the same time,” Louis Tomlinson vented. “Some select fans won’t listen to it until it’s out, which is great. But there are others who obviously can’t help themselves.” [E!]
6. Bat and human man, Christian Bale discusses Batkid and how he came up with his “bat voice” — just in case you wanted to learn how to talk like Batman. [Vulture]
Which story is your first click?
The 5 Most Heartwarming Moments From Make-A-Wish Foundation’s BatKid takeover
Taylor Swift: ‘I Only Write Songs About Crazy Love’
Which Celebrity Couple Do You ‘Ship’? — DISCUSS
Adam Levine Might be Named ‘People’s Sexiest Man Alive;’ 6 Surprising Stars Yet to Land the Honor
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!