Here are 6 entertainment headlines to start your day:
1. We have a new Dancing with the Stars champion! Glee’s Amber Riley and her pro partner Derek Hough took home the prestigious title of best celebrity/pro dancing tandem in the world joining past winners Emmit Smith, Kellie Pickler and Nick Lachey’s younger brother in the hallowed halls of reality TV royalty. “I cannot believe that this happened,” Riley gushed. “This is so—oh my gosh! It’s so wonderful!” [E!]
2. Want to premiere a new music video? All you need is a Facebook account! Pitbull and Kesha’s new harmonica-infused music video “Timber” debuted on Pitbull’s Facebook page Sunday night. You can watch their live performance of the song from Sunday night’s AMAs below! [Mashable]
3. It’s time to play the music; it’s time to light the lights. It’s time to meet the Muppets with Lady Gaga tomorrow night? Get your first look at Lady Gaga performing her latest single “Applause” with the Muppets from tomorrow night’s Lady Gaga & The Muppets’ Holiday Spectacular. [E!]
4. “Whooah, Prince William’s half way there. Livin on a prayer! In quite possibly the strangest karaoke threeway in recorded history, Prince William joined Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi to perform the Jovi classic “Livin’ on a Prayer” Sunday night at the Winter White Gala at London’s Kensington Palace. Swift revealed that the Prince was “Indeed charming,” adding, “He was very funny. I was really happy he was funny.” [MTV]
5. Check out a dancing Miley Cyrus cameo in will.i.am’s new video “Feelin’ Myself.” “I get on the floor just to make a booty twerk,” the pop star sings. [EW]
6. In, “Hey everybody, RELAX” news, Carrie Underwood told Entertainment Weekly that she has received hate tweets regarding her upcoming role in the live Sound of Music special set to air in December. Underwood is playing the role made famous by Julie Andrews in the 1965 movie. “I know I’m not Julie,” Underwood, said. “Nobody is and I would never pretend that I was … I know my place.” [People]
What’s your favorite morning headline?
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!