Happy Tuesday! We have a fresh cup of entertainment coffee waiting for you. Skim milk, no sugar, pinch of cinnamon and Clooney — just the way you like it. Katy Perry and John Mayer release a family photo, Fifty Shades of Grey news and all the Joe Jonas you can handle is waiting for you in our morning headlines!
Start your day with a dose of pop culture!
1. John Mayer and Katy Perry released their new collaborative single, “Who You Love” — but fans of the musical couple have another reason to celebrate. Mayer and Perry accompanied their duet with a romantic portrait. (See the photo above.) “And yes, we look like this at home pretty much all the time,” Mayer jokingly added. [People]
2. Mamma Mia! British singer-songwriter Rita Ora has been cast to play Christian Grey’s adopted sister Mia in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. Shooting began yesterday in Vancover and the movie is expected to arrive in theaters February of 2015. [USA Today]
NEXT: George Clooney on his greatest love, Joe Jonas on why the Jonas Brothers split and more…
3. Former Batman and current George, George Clooney discussed his cinematic crushes and revealed his favorite movie endings to W magazine. “When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn,” Clooney divulged. “I watched Roman Holiday when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her.” As for his real life greatest love? The committed bachelor confessed: “I haven’t met her yet.” [USA Today]
4.“Luke, I am your father… but does this helmet make me look fat?” [The Celebrity Cafe]
5. Say it ain’t so, Joe. Joe Jonas discusses life as a Disney star and the disagreements that spurned the Jonas Brothers breakup in an interesting, comprehensive conversation with Vulture. [Vulture]
6. Try to keep up, Kardashian. Beyonce defeated Miley Cyrus, Kate Middleton, Taylor Swift and other pop culture royalty to take home the crown of “most searched for celebrity of the year” according to the search engine Bing. [Contact Music]
What’s your favorite headline?
5 Thanksgiving Recipes We Learned from ‘Friends,’ ‘New Girl’ and More
Leave it to Jennifer Lawrence to Charm Jon Stewart — VIDEO
Madonna, Lady Gaga Top Forbes’ List of 2013′s Highest Paid Musicians
Selfie Named Word of the Year; Celebrate With These 10 Amazing Celebrity Selfies
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!