Greetings and salutations! Welcome back to yet another exciting edition of morning headlines. Britney Spears wants another baby, Jennifer Aniston admits to watching reruns of Friends and a former child star joins a pizza themed cover band. That is not a typo. Find out who and so much more in our latest edition of morning headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. Garth Brooks announced yesterday that he’s coming out of retirement to go on a world tour beginning in 2014. “It sure feels good to get to throw your hat back in the ring,” Brooks said during an appearance on Good Morning America. “So now I get to do what I love to do, which is play music.” [ABC]
2. Fifty Shades of… no way! Check out the newest filming candid from the highly anticipated movie adaptation that shows Ana kissing Christian outside of what may very well be Grey Enterprises. Fifty Shades of Grey, directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, is expected to open February 13, 2015. [EW]
3. Stars, they really are just like us! During a recent interview with Parade, Jennifer Aniston revealed that she’ll catch up on old episodes of Friends from time to time. “I actually will always stop and watch, not for the whole thing, but usually because I’ve forgotten a lot of the episodes,” the star admitted. “It’s sort of fun for a second, I’m like, what’s this one? And sometimes it comes back to me. I always know what year it was by what length my hair was or what color.” [E!]
4. Already the mother of two sons, Britney Spears says she wants another baby — preferably a daughter. “I would like to be busy the first couple of years, but then I would really like to have another baby, a girl. I think she would be like a mini-me,” Spears revealed in an interview with InStyle for the January 2014 issue. “I think it’s going to be crazy. I’m not going to feel as alone in the world anymore. I’m going to feel like I have a second person, like, that’s me.” [Access Hollywood]
5. Clear eyes, full hearts, bad news. The often rumored Friday Night Lights movie will not be happening according to executive producer Peter Berg. “There’s not gonna be a movie,” Berg told Collider.com. “We talked about it, some people thought it was a good idea, some didn’t; I’ve come to believe it’s probably not a good idea and I seriously doubt it’s gonna happen.” [Collider]
6. When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s… Macaulay Culkin? The former Home Alone star has been spending his free time playing in a band called The Pizza Underground, a Velvet Underground cover band that primarily focuses on songs about pizza. Some of their singles include “Take a Bite of the Wild Slice,” “Papa John Says” and “Pizza Day.” No word yet on if the album is free if you listen to it in 30 minutes or less. [Bustle]
What’s your favorite headline from today?
NBC’s ‘Sound of Music:’ Here’s What Critics Are Saying
Kardashian Christmas Card: 5 Interesting Observations
A One Direction Sing-Off, MTV Reportedly Cancels ‘Teen Mom 3′ and More Top Stories