Happy Friday! Need a last minute gift to complete your holiday shopping? Our Friday headlines just may be able to help. We have a first look at Cameron Diaz’s new movie, a Katy Perry pop in and Paul Rudd’s ascension into a superhero. All this and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton become romantically involved with the same man in their new movie The Other Woman. Cue major hijinks. Watch the trailer below. [Coming Soon]
2. “All I Feel Is You,” a new music video by Natalia Safran, has inadvertently become a poignant tribute to star Paul Walker. The music video, shot before Walker’s death, features scenes from the the Paul Walker movie Hours. “When we made it, it was supposed to be a peek at the movie and Paul’s extraordinary performance,” Safran says. “Then tragedy struck and suddenly it became a farewell.” [People]
3. Have you ever noticed that Disney princess’ eyes are bigger than their wrists? Check out this interesting post about regarding gender dimorphism in the movie Frozen. [Bustle]
4. From Clueless to Ant-Man. Paul Rudd, a variable swiss army knife of acting roles, was announced as Marvel Studios new superhero Ant-Man. Rudd joins fellow funnyman and Parks and Recreation co-star Chris Pratt in making the jump from comedy to Marvel superhero film. [MTV]
5. That certainly doesn’t suck. Scandal star Kerry Washington gave each member of her “Glam Squad” a Dyson vacuum for the holidays. Washington chose the Dyson DC47 Animal Canister, which retails on Amazon for $359.99. [Us Weekly]
6. Katy Perry heard the “Roar” of the Brooklyn crowd Tuesday night when she joined boyfriend John Mayer to sing a surprise duet of their new song “Love Who You Love.” [Yahoo!]
What’s your favorite headline from today?
Amazon Reveals Best-Selling Books of 2013
You’ll Never Guess Which Actor Was the Top-Grossing Movie Star of 2013
‘Fault In Our Stars’ Movie Poster Drama, Justin Bieber Says He Still Loves Selena, and More
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!