The history books will remember the 2014 Grammys for the Daft Punks and Macklemores of the world, but those of us who watched the award show all know the truth: The 2014 Grammys belonged to the be-boppin’ Taylor Swift. Not only did Swift rock the show with a simple yet emotionally charged rendition of her hit “All Too Well,” but she reminded the viewing public that the Grammy Awards are SUPPOSED TO BE FUN.
Allow us to share with you the sweet, sweet Giftory* of Taylor Swift having the time of her life at the 2014 Grammy Awards!
1. Taylor Swift rocks out to Daft Punk and Kendrick Lamar’s performance of “Get Lucky.”
Nice to see somebody finally taking Daft Punk’s lyrics seriously. Why is everybody sitting down? The line is, “She’s up all night for good fun,” not, “She rests all night for her mornin’ run.”
2. Taylor Swift: Master of the rarely witnessed seated head bang!
Tay’s World. Party time. Excellent!
3. Taylor Swift attempts to explain the plot of Godzilla to Ryan Seacrest.
Or perhaps she’s explaining her Golden Globes encounter with Jennifer Lawrence. Possibly both.
4. This is pretty much how everyone at home reacted to Beyonce and Jay-Z’s sultry rendition of “Drunk In Love.”
Dancing in a gorgeous designer dress is probably a tad more glamorous than dancing in our pajamas.
5. Taylor Swift is apparently one of the only people who remembered that the Grammy Awards are supposed to be FUN.
“I don’t care how close Kendrick Lamar is, Martha! We payed for these seats so we are GOING TO USE THESE SEATS!” – Dude behind Taylor Swift
6. This is your monthly award show reminder: Don’t mess with Taylor Swift.
We call this the “In your face, Jake Gyllenhaal” pose.
* Giftory: A victory of Gifs
What was your favorite Taylor Swift moment from the 2014 Grammy Awards?
Grammys Fashion Face-Off: Beyonce Versus Taylor Swift
Beyonce and Jay Z Rule the Grammys With ‘Drunk in Love’ Performance — WATCH
Lorde Says Taylor Swift Captures ‘Real Teenage Voices’
Selena Gomez Opens Up About Rift With Demi Lovato
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!