Happy Friday! Don’t you dare start your weekend before devouring our daily dose of celebrity headlines. Jennifer Lawrence gets photobombed, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon want your friendship and Sharknado 2 chomps its way to New York City. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. What goes around, comes around. Jennifer Lawrence got a taste of her own photobombing medicine last weekend when her Catching Fire co-star Liam Hemsworth slyly snuck in some bunny ears while she was posing for a photo with a fan. [MTV]
2. While we still don’t know the specifics behind the mysterious Seinfeld reunion, Jerry Seinfeld told Boomer and Carton of WFANWFAN’s that the the “short-ish form, one and done film will premiere very, very soon.” The comedian confirmed that famed Seinfeld co-creator Larry David is involved in the project and that Seinfeld alums — including Jason Alexander, who played George Costanza — will make an appearance.[Rolling Stone]
3. How would you like to hang out with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon for a mere $10? The charity Omaze, is giving anyone who makes a $10 donation the chance to attend an exclusive Hollywood event with the Good Will Hunting scribes. All proceeds from this experience will benefit the Eastern Congo Initiative and Water.org. [E Online]
4. Want to catch up on all 64 episodes of the hit series Veronica Mars before the March 14th Kickstarter-aided movie premiere? Let us save you some time: YES. Vulture created a handy viewing schedule to assist you in your binge-watching venture. [Vulture]
5. Are you suffering from a debilitating case of Game of Thrones withdrawal? We have just the cure. HBO just released 15 new photos from the upcoming fourth season! From Tyrion comforting sad Sansa to The Red Viper, these photos will satiate your Game of Thrones appetite until the series returns on April 6th. [EW]
6. Did you enjoy the Syfy original movie Sharknado? Silly question, of course you did! Ian Ziering and Tara Reid have agreed to reprise their roles as dysfunctional former flames Fin and April for the New York City based sequel aptly titled Sharknado 2. [Hollywood Reporter]
What’s your favorite headline from today?
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!