Happy Thursday! Welcome to a jam-packed edition of pop culture headlines. Today there’s a few Once Upon a Time spoilers, the new 22 Jump Street green band trailer, and have you ever wondered what Full House may have looked like without Michelle Tanner?
Here are the seven stories you need to read this morning:
1. Want to know what to expect on the season premiere of Once Upon a Time? TVLine received a sneak peek of season three and divulged ten spoilers, including Snow White attempting to to play wingman for a certain frenemy. Once Upon a Time returns with all new episodes on March 9th. [TVLine]
2. While Ellen DeGeneres’ professional life is busier than ever as she prepares to host the Academy Awards, her personal life with wife Portia de Rossi has seemingly never been better. “The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time. I really do,” DeGeneres said. “She surprises me all the time.” [People]
3. It’s a pretty good day to be a co-founder of WhatsApp. Facebook announced on Wednesday that it reached an agreement to buy the popular mobile messaging startup for 16 billion dollars (yes, billion with a b). WhatsApp’s team will reportedly not mix with those working on Facebook’s Messenger app. [Forbes]
4. Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill reunite to protect and serve in the new green band trailer for 22 Jump Street. Watch the undercover duo pose as college students as they attempt to bust a drug dealer. [EW]
5. Are you ready to have your baby dress like a Kardashian? Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe unveiled a new clothing line for baby girls, Kardashian Kids, available exclusively at Babies”R”Us locations nationwide in March. “As a mom, I cherish the time my baby and I spend together getting her dressed,” Kim revealed. “The items in this collection are exactly what I have imagined for her.” [Us Weekly]
6. How rude! While we don’t agree that Michelle Tanner was the worst, this Full House Without Michelle video is pretty hilarious. Take a look at what the series would have been like without the youngest member of the Tanner family ! [Jezebel]
7. The Lego Movie is a world wide phenomenon! The popular family-friendly juggernaut has now officially crossed $200 million worldwide. [Deadline]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!