Happy Tuesday! News of the celebrity nature awaits, so let’s get right to it, shall we? Lea Michele discusses her ideal Glee finale, Mark Wahlberg joins a select group of Hollywood heavyweights, and the latest batch of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez rumors are accompanied by a hilarious selfie. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the six stories you need to read this morning:
1. Are you excited for an all new episode of Glee tonight? Lea Michele hints at a big surprise ahead for her character, and reveals how she would want Glee to end during an exclusive interview with MTV. [MTV]
2. While promoting his new comedy Neighbors at SXSW, Zac Efron revealed that he would “100 percent” do a High School Musical reunion movie. “I continue to see all the guys from High School,” Efron said. “Every time we do…there’s just this look between us. It’s so cool because we never forget a single moment of that experience.” Efron’s upcoming film Neighbors, co-staring Seth Rogen, arrives in theaters May 9th. [E Online]
3. The Simpsons retired Bart’s perpetual fourth grade teacher Edna Krabappel on Sunday during a touching final scene in which Ned Flanders fondly remembered his late wife. Marcia Wallace, the actress who voiced Krabappel, passed away last year after a 28-year battle with breast cancer. [EW]
4. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and a selfie. Justin Bieber took part in an unexpected acoustic set during this year’s South by Southwest festival. The provocative singer dedicated his performance to on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez saying, “this next song goes out to my baby” while reportedly gazing romantically at Gomez. Lucky for us, journalist Maria Nunez was there to capture all the action with this amazing selfie. [Cosmo]
5. This year’s MTV Generation Award, the highest honor bestowed upon an individual at the MTV Movie Awards, will be awarded to Mark Wahlberg. Wahlberg’s Entourage cohorts, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrara and Kevin Dillon, will be on hand to present the honor to the prolific actor. Past recipients of MTV’s Generation Award include such celebrities as Jamie Foxx, Johnny Depp, Reese Witherspoon, Sandra Bullock, and Tom Cruise. [The Wrap]
6. Once Upon a Time is back, and in terms of number of viewers, better than ever! The fairytale drama returned from a three month hiatus to deliver 7.3 million total viewers and a 2.3 demo rating, up 14 and 21 percent from its fall finale. [TV Line]
Victoria Justice Dishes On Selfies & Celebrity Crushes In Our Latest Edition Of ‘Against the Clock’ — WATCH
Watch Nick Jonas Surprise Fans By Joining Demi Lovato On Stage At Concert
Lea Michele is No ‘Grandma’ in Latest Magazine Spread: What Do YOU Think of Her New Look?
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!