Greetings and welcome to your Tuesday edition of celebrity headlines. Four out of five pop culture enthusiasts agree that Tuesday is the very best day for celebrity news. The fifth? They were too busy watching Veronica Mars reruns to answer. In today’s edition the executive producers of Lost open up about the finale, Chris Colfer agrees to pen an upcoming episode of Glee, and the unlikely duo of Aaron Paul and Lorde become date doctors. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Chris Colfer, whose resume already includes actor, author, and screenwriter, has agreed to write an episode of Glee later this season. The unique voice behind the 2012 indie film Struck By Lighting has reportedly already met with the show’s writing staff to hash out ideas, but no specifics from the plot of the episode have been released. [TV Line]
2. Dates can be quite nerve-racking. A date in which Aaron Paul, Lorde, and Ellie Goulding unexpectedly arrive and serenade you with a song imploring you (in a very non Little Mermaid fashion) to “kiss the girl” can be excruciatingly awkward, but unexpectedly fun. Take a look at this unusual Vine where the three stars literally attempt to spread the love. [BuzzFeed]
3. Pop star Britney Spears dazzled in a form-fitting silver bejeweled dress as she watched baby sis Jamie Lynn walk down the aisle and say “I do” to James Watson at the Audubon Tea Room in New Orleans on Friday. The newlyweds celebrated by heading to several local venues after the ceremony, where the new bride ditched her fancy footwear for a comfortable pair of Uggs. [E Online]
4. Four years after the finale we’re all still, well, Lost. The executive producers behind one of the most polarizing shows of the 21st century finally opened up about the series’ hotly debated finale during a PaleyFest’s panel honoring the 10th anniversary. “We felt like Lost was sort of the Big Bang theory and every question would only beget another question,” former executive producer Carlton Cuse said of the mysterious series. “What we cared about most was the emotional journey of each character.” [Reality World]
5. “Step right up” because American Horror Story is heading to the carnival for season four. When asked during the Nerdist Writers Panel podcast if “carnival” would be the theme in season four, AHS scribe Douglas Petrie replied, “Very roughly, that’s the idea.” [TV Line]
6. Just a coincidence or proof Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together again? The singer posted a sample of his latest song “Life is Worth Living” on Instagram. Listen below! [Seventeen]
Nicholas Cage Buys Super Fan Plane Ticket Home From SXSW, Your First Look At ‘Glee’ 100, And More
Find Out Why Miranda Lambert Was ‘So Nervous’ About Working With Carrie Underwood
Did Miley Cyrus Really Get An Emoji Tattooed On Her Lip?
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!