Let’s kick this Wednesday into high gear, shall we? Our headlines today deliver all the celebrity news your morning can handle. We have some adorable information about the Ashton Kutcher/Mila Kunis engagement, a first look at next year’s Peanuts movie, and Nicholas Hoult reveals what it’s like to date Jennifer Lawrence. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1.Ashton Kutcher: actor and gentleman. Before proposing to his former That 70’s Show co-star Mila Kunis, Kutcher took the chivalrous approach and asked her father for permission to marry his daughter. “He talked with Mila’s dad around Christmastime,” a Kutcher insider told People. “He asked for Mark’s blessing to marry her. It was important to Ashton to be respectful and traditional.” [People]
2. Good grief! Unless you have the unfortunate condition of perpetual blockhead, you’ll surely enjoy this teaser for the upcoming 3D Peanuts film. Peanuts is scheduled to arrive in theaters on November 6th, 2015 — which just happens to be the 65th anniversary of the debut of the Charles M. Schultz comic strip. [Bustle]
3. While we generally love to bring you celebrity engagement news, today we’re going to throw you a curve ball with some celebrity non-engagement news. After recent Grammy winner Lorde was spotted adorning a piece of jewelry on her ring finger last week, entertainment journalists began to speculate that the young singer may be engaged to boyfriend James Lowes. Turns out she’s not, and the performer seemingly did not appreciate a representative from E! emailing her boyfriend to ask for confirmation on the engagement. [Cosmo]
4. Boy Meets World to boy meets robots. Former Boy Meets World star Will Friedle and Glee’s Darren Criss are starring in a new Transformers animated series set to air on the Hub Network. Friedle will reportedly voice the heroic Bumblebee — a character who steps up to lead a brand new team of Autobots years after the battle between Autobots and Decepticons in Transformers Prime. [Variety]
5. Watch Angelina Jolie spread her wings in the new trailer for Jolie’s highly anticipated new Disney film Malificent. This live-action, untold story of the classic Sleeping Beauty villainess hits theaters May 30th. [Hollywood Life]
6. Jennifer Lawrence’s boyfriend Nicholas Hoult confirmed what all of us deep down inside already knew: J-Law is amazing! In the latest issue of V-Man, Hoult reveals how fame hasn’t changed his popular girlfriend. “The privacy thing obviously changes, but the rest pretty much stays the same. It’s like that thing whereby you don’t believe your own hype. Enjoy the good times, but don’t get swept away with it. I think that’s something she’s capable of doing, and that’s what makes her special, but yeah, it is very odd, and I am just kind of a bystander in many ways. It is well deserved for her. I haven’t really seen any change in her.” [Marie Claire]
Chris Colfer On The ‘Glee’ Co-Star He Hangs Out With The Most, His Favorite TV Couple, And More — WATCH
Kat Graham Teases ‘Vampire Diaries’ Relationship, Reveals Which Co-Star She’s Closest To Off-Set — WATCH
Lucy Hale Reveals Her Favorite ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Character
Darren Criss On His Favorite ‘Glee’ Scene, Kurt and Blaine’s Wedding, And More — VIDEO
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!