We did it! Friday is here, so let’s start that weekend early with a few pop culture headlines. Taylor Swift prepares a home cooked meal for a boy band, Emma Stone’s adorable Spice Girl freak out streak continues, and Glee isn’t the only program you’ll find Chris Colfer guest starring on in the upcoming months. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Girls and boys, meet the Girl Meets World teaser! Cory and Topanga are back in the eagerly anticipated Boy Meets World spin-off. Take your first look at the new series below! [E Online]
2. Could a Jennifer Lawrence X-Men spin-off be in the works? X-Men: First Class writer Simon Kinberg is open to the idea of Mystique receiving the solo treatment. “I love what Jen Lawrence has done with her, and I feel like because she is in such a crowded ensemble, there’s so much more opportunity if you were to follow her solo.” X-Men: Days of Future Past opens May 23. [EW]
3. At this point, can we just make Emma Stone an honorary Spice Girl? The Amazing Spider-Man actress’ Spice Girls–themed press tour continued when she face-timed with Sporty Spice and adorably freaked out. Up next? Posh Spice (fingers crossed). [Vulture]
4. Need a little more Chris Colfer in your life? The Glee star has been cast to appear in an upcoming episode of Hot in Cleveland. [Bustle]
5. Taylor Swift: singer, actress, celebrity cook! British boy band The Vamps, who recently opened for Swift on the UK leg of her RED Tour, were recently treated to a home cooked meal prepared by the popular singer. On the menu? Chicken curry. [Seventeen]
6. KISS liked to rock and roll all night, and now they are in the hall of fame. Joining Kiss are music legends, Peter Gabriel, Hall and Oates, Nirvana, Linda Ronstadt, and Cat Stevens. [Reuters]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!