Happy Monday! We hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with loads of fun and sun! While you were out enjoying this beautiful springtime weather, here is what you missed in the entertainment industry: Bryan Cranston used his Walter White persona for good, Taylor Swift dropped by Saturday Night Live, and not one but two celebrity weddings! These stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Guess who made a surprise appearance at Coachella? Beyoncé and Jay-Z! While Beyoncé danced on stage with little sister Solange, hubby Jay Z performed with one-time rival Nas.
2. Now this is how you pull of a great promprosal. Watch as Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston reprises his role as Walter White to help a teenager score a prom date! [ABC News]
3. Another Backstreet Boy is off the market! Nick Carter married long-time girlfriend Lauren Kitt on Saturday. Congratulations to the happy couple! [Just Jared]
4. Talk about a fairytale wedding. Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas, who play Snow White and Prince Charming on the ABC series Once Upon a Time, were married this weekend. The couple is expecting their first child later this summer. [Refinery]
5. Taylor Swift, James Franco, and a ukelele strumming Zooey Deschanel dropped by Seth Rogen’s Saturday Night Live monologue this weekend. Meanwhile, musical guest Ed Sheeran entertained the crowd with performances of his current singles “Sing” and “Don’t.” [MTV]
6. While you’ll have to wait until the first official trailer debuts next week, here’s a sneak peek at the upcoming David Fincher film Gone Girl starring Ben Affleck. Gone Girl, which is based on the best-selling Gillian Flynn novel, will open October 3rd. [EW]
Lionsgate To Split ‘Divergent’ Finale Into Two Films. Is It A Good Idea?
What Does Your Favorite Disney Character Say About You?
‘Glee’ Star Amber Riley Debuts Her First Single…And It’s REALLY Good — LISTEN!
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!