Happy Tuesday, People’s Choicers! We hope you’re in the mood to start your day with the very best in pop culture news, because that’s what he have for you this morning! James Cameron makes a blockbuster announcement, a new clip from The Fault in Our Stars is released, and the Emma Stone Spice Girls saga continues. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Brace yourself! There’s a video making its way around the Internet that may feature Leonardo DiCaprio dancing at Coachella. We don’t have official confirmation, but check out these awesome dance moves and judge for yourself! [BuzzFeed]
2. Canadian artist Sakimi Chan created an interesting series that features gender-swapping Disney characters. Beauty and the Beast may have been a tale as old as time, but can you say the same thing for Beau and the Beast? [Bustle]
3. Good news, Avatar fans! James Cameron revealed during a Reddit AMA over the weekend that scripts for the next three films will be completed within six weeks. “The second, third, and fourth films all go into production simultaneously,” Cameron wrote. “They’re essentially all in pre-production now because we are designing creatures, settings, and characters that span all three films.” [EW]
4. Amidst all the excitement of Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards, a new clip from the eagerly anticipated film The Fault in Our Stars was released during the pre-show festivities. The film adaptation of the John Green novel arrives in theaters June 6th. [Cosmo]
5. Lana Del Rey has released her first single off her forthcoming album Ultraviolence. Listen to Del Rey’s “West Coast” below! [Seventeen]
6. Despite all the recent press about her love for the Spice Girls, Emma Stone has still, surprisingly, never met a member of the ’90s girl band in the flesh. Is all that about to change? Watch as talk show host Graham Norton channels his inner Ashton Kutcher to punk the Amazing Spider-Man 2 star. [Vulture]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!