Grab a tissue. We’re crying too!
Pharrell Williams sat down with Oprah Winfrey on Oprah Prime Sunday night to discuss his infectious No. 1 hit “Happy” and its global success.
Oprah showed Pharrell a montage of people around the world who have uploaded their own happy-go-lucky dance videos to the tune of “Happy.” The moment moved Pharrell to tears.
“Why am I crying on Oprah?” Pharrell asked rhetorically.
But Pharrell isn’t the only celebrity who has been moved to tears after sharing a pivotal moment with the former queen of daytime talk. Watch the video below and check out our list of five other celebrities who have been moved to tears on Oprah.
1. Arsenio Hall tears up while talking about his son
2. 50 Cent tears up while talking about his mother
3. Madonna cries as a mother reads a letter about how much the singer affected her daughter’s life
4. Celine Dion cries just being in Oprah’s presence
5. Jennifer Aniston gets emotional while talking about the end of Friends
Which moment made you want to grab a Kleenex? Tell us about your favorite interview in the comments below.
Why Leonardo DiCaprio Dancing At Coachella Is The Best Thing Ever, See Disney Heroines Reimagined As Men, And More
The Best Dressed Celebs At Coachella 2014!
Lionsgate To Split ‘Divergent’ Finale Into Two Films. Is It A Good Idea?
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!