Aloha, People’s Choicers! Tuesdays come and Tuesdays go, but pop culture infused headlines last forever. Today we preview Lea Michele’s new music video, discover which two television programs the First Lady will be visiting, and unveil where you can watch Joss Whedon’s latest film. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Lea Michele is about to showcase her sultry side in her forthcoming music video. The Glee star posted an alluring photo in a one-piece bathing suit while shooting the video for “On My Way,” the second single off her debut album Louder. [MTV]
2. The bully is back! Boy Meets World star Harley Keiner, who played troublemaker Danny McNulty on the ’90s sitcom, is set to reprise his role in the upcoming Disney spin-off Girl Meets World. Could his former partners in debauchery Frankie and Joey be close behind? [EW]
3. Filming for Fast & Furious 7 has resumed with the help of Paul Walker’s brothers, Caleb and Cody, who will act as body doubles for the late actor. Vin Diesel posted a photo of himself with the Walker brothers on Facebook. [MTV]
4. Avengers director Joss Whedon’s latest film, In Your Eyes, is now available to rent on Vimeo. The film, which just premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, stars Zoe Kazan and Michael Stahl-David as strangers who believe they share a telepathic connection. [BBC]
5. Michelle Obama is one busy First Lady! Not only will she appear on the season finale of Parks and Recreation, but the First Lady will now reportedly guest star on the May 7th installment of the ABC series Nashville. [TV Fanatic]
6. If there’s one emotion Pharrell knows all too well, it’s happy! The 41-year-old threw a SpongeBob-themed birthday party that included a cake featuring SpongeBob’s best friend Patrick sporting a Pharrell hat. [BuzzFeed]
Emma Stone Admits She’s Never Watched ‘Easy A’
Kids Freak Out After Seeing A Walkman; 10 Other Things We’d Like To See Them React To
This Mindblowing Theory About Disney’s ‘Up’ Will Make You Cry
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!