Greetings, fellow pop culture enthusiasts! Let’s all start the day by collectively browsing some celebrity headlines, shall we? Harry Styles has a new celebrity fan, Fox announces a live Grease performance, and we have the new extended trailer for The Fault in Our Stars. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Cara Delevingne has reportedly been cast in the new live-action movie adaptation of Peter Pan. Delevingne joins Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, and Amanda Seyfried, who have already signed on to take part in the project. [Cosmo]
2. Have you seen the new extended trailer for The Fault in Our Stars? Based on the best-selling novel from John Green, The Fault in Our Stars hits theaters June 6th! [Yahoo]
3. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattering. During a performance in London over the weekend, Lily Allen imitated Beyoncé by miming “Drunk in Love.” The performance was fairly spot on — even utilizing props and Beyoncé-like dance moves. [BuzzFeed]
4. Hopelessly devoted to television. Fox announced on Monday that they plan to to air a live performance of the iconic film/Broadway show Grease next year. [Hit Fix]
5. It doesn’t matter who you are, it’s impossible to escape the irresistible allure of Harry Styles. Just ask Coldplay’s Chris Martin. “Harry has come to a couple of our shows,” Martin told BBC Radio 1′s Zane Lowe. “I think I probably said the same thing about chemistry. I can’t remember — I was too enamored with his haircut.” [MTV]
6. After suffering an extreme allergic reaction to antibiotics, Miley Cyrus has rescheduled a series of dates for her Bangerz tour. The singer will resume the U.S. leg of her tour on Aug. 1 at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY. [Billboard]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!