It’s Friday! It’s Friday! Okay, we’ll stop before you find yourself humming the Rebecca Black classic all day. Instead, celebrate the best day of the week (and yes, that’s a fact) by diving into some awesome pop culture headlines. Not only will you be entertained, but your neighbor will thank you for not getting “Friday” stuck in their head. We call that a win-win.
1. Pitch Perfect indeed! Hailee Steinfeld has just joined the cast of everyone’s favorite a cappella sequel. [People]
2. Be still our ’90s hearts! The Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter and New Kids On The Block’s Jordan Knight — who just announced that they’re teaming up for a new album and tour — cheekily paid tribute to their boy band roots by reenacting old J-14 style photos. Where can we get a copy? [Buzzfeed]
3. Mariah Carey revealed that she came up with the name of her new album “Me. I Am Mariah…”, when she was just 3-years-old. And here you thought taking your first step was a big deal. [Time]
4. Want to snag an invite to the Kimye wedding? Just poke fun at them! Seth Rogen, who along with James Franco, made a parody of Kanye West’s “Bound 2” video featuring Kim Kardashian, talked to Ellen DeGeneres about getting a personal invite to the wedding. [EW]
5. Now this really is fetch. Lindsay Lohan celebrated the 10-year anniversary of Mean Girls much like the rest of us: She shared photos and quotes from the movie on Facebook. [Cosmopolitan]
6. And that’s a wrap for iHeartRadio! . Rihanna, Pharrell, Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande were all winners at Thursday night’s music-centric award show. [Just Jared]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!