Extra, extra read all about it! What celebrity news do we have in store for you today? Glad you asked! Ed Sheeran and Hillary Duff announce a collaboration, Matt Damon talks Jason Bourne, and Sara Bareilles’ new music video will have you in tears. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Lupita Nyong’o originally rejected her divisive Prada flapper-style Met Gala dress. Eventually, the actress changed her mind. “When I saw it hanging there, of course, I was deeply attracted to it,” Nyong’o admitted. “I call it the taxi dress.” [ABC News]
2. The king of collaboration Ed Sheeran has found another partner: Hilary Duff. The two stars are working together on a new tune that Duff describes as having an “earthy, indie-pop vibe.” [Seventeen]
3. Bourne again? Would Matt Damon reprise his role as Jason Bourne? The actor isn’t ruling it out. “I’ve always been open to if, if Paul Greengrass is the director,” Damon said. “We’ve just never been able to come up with a story.”[EW]
4. Sometimes you just gotta dance, ya know? Selena Gomez posted a video on Instagram of an impromptu dance session with Taylor Swift as the two friends danced in their ballgowns at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. [US Magazine]
5. Sara Bareilles helped two couples propose for her new music video “I Choose You.” Watch now or forever hold your peace. [MTV]
6. Is there a new Adele album in the works? The British singer, whose albums “19” and “21” were named after her age at the time of production, posted a selfie celebrating her 26th birthday that read, “Bye bye 25… See you again later in the year x.” [LA Times]
ICYMI: Watch Jimmy Fallon and Kevin Spacey Do An Amazing Cover Of Jason Derulo’s ‘Talk Dirty’
‘Parks And Recreation’ Stars React To Surprising Season Finale Twist — VIDEO
Chris Colfer Says Things Get ‘Pretty Dramatic’ With Kurt And Blaine In The ‘Glee’ Season Finale
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!