Happy Wednesday! Take a bite of that scone and enjoy today’s morning headlines. Channing Tatum opens up about his imaginary childhood friend, Frozen hits the ice, and we take our first look at the Girl Meets World opening credits! Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Vogue has landed yet another Kim and Kanye exclusive. Vogue‘s André Leon Talley will cover the couple’s pre-wedding brunch this Friday, a special event hosted by fashion designer Valentino Garavani. [Cosmo]
2. Tickets for Disney On Ice’s Frozen are now on sale! The new show will begin touring in September of 2014. [Broadway World]
3. Mariah Carey’s upcoming album Me. I Am Mariah … The Elusive Chanteuse is now streaming at iTunes radio one week before its May 27th release. Carey’s long-awaited new album also features appearances from Nas, Fabolous, Wale, and Mary J. Blige. [Vulture]
4. We have our first look at the Boy Meets World spin-off! Take a look at the opening credits for the upcoming series Girl Meets World, premiering June 27 at 9:45 p.m. ET on the Disney Channel. [EW]
5. Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were growing up? If so, you have something in common with superstar Channing Tatum. The 22 Jump Street star shared the story of his invisible pal with GQ. “His name was Boy. I think I just lived in an imaginary world. I was always playing war in the woods, people are chasing me… I wasn’t doing it because I was desperate for friends. I had friends.” [GQ]
6. Congrats are in order for Ciara and her fiance Future! The couple welcomed a son, Future Zahir Wilburn, on Monday. [Us Weekly]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!