TGI…M? Sure, why not! Welcome to yet another edition of morning headlines. Today we take a look at Kaley Cuoco’s new hair style, reveal the most-liked summer movie actress, and celebrate yet another milestone for “Gangnam Style.” Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Kaley Cuoco debuted a daring new hair style over the weekend. Take a look at the Big Bang Theory star’s cute new pixie cut below! [Us Weekly]
2. Simply magnificent! Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent topped the box office earning an estimated $70 million over the weekend. X-Men: Days of Future Past and the Seth McFarlane comedy A Million Ways to Die in the West came in second and third, respectively. [Just Jared]
3. Which star was recently dubbed the most-liked summer movie actress by The Wrap? Jennifer Lawrence, of course! Melissa McCarthy, star of the upcoming comedy Tammy, finished second while Maleficent‘s Angelina Jolie came in third. [People]
4. Fans of Marvel’s One-Shot series of short films are in for some bad news. A One-Shot film will not appear on the Blu-ray release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. [EW]
5. Meet Springfield’s newest resident! The Simpsons Tapped Out, a handheld game featuring characters from the long-running series, debuted the latest denizen of America’s quirkiest animated town: Chester Dupree, the slacker brother-in-law of Dr. Hibbert. [AV Club]
6. Time to celebrate… “Gangnam Style.” Psy’s mega-hit became the first video in history to surpass two billion views on YouTube. [Billboard]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!