Happy Monday! We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend but now it’s back to work… and by work we of course mean morning headlines! Meet the Florida girl who bears a striking resemblance to Frozen’s Elsa, Robert Pattinson dispels a few casting rumors, and 22 Jump Street dominates the box office. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
Here are the six stories you need to read today:
1. In animated doppelganger news, meet 18-year-old Anna Faith, a Florida resident who looks just like Elsa from Frozen! Faith bears such a striking resemblance to the popular Queen that she actually works as an Elsa impersonator. [Cosmo]
2. Good news, superhero fans! According to leaked reports, Warner Bros plans to announce a slew of new superhero films at Comic Con in July. Reportedly joining Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice will be: Shazam, Sandman, Justice League, a Wonder Woman film, a Flash and Green Hornet collaboration project, and Man of Steel sequel. [Yahoo]
3. This amazing essay titled “My sister Esther inspired ‘The Fault in Our Stars.’ The movie is her sequel” is an absolute must read for any The Fault in Our Stars fan. [Washington Post]
4. Could Robert Pattinson be the next Indiana Jones? Not likely. The actor denied the rumor that he may take over the iconic action hero role during an interview with MTV. [MTV]
5. Beyonce wasn’t the only celebrity who utilized social media to celebrate Father’s Day. Take a look at this roundup of celebrity Father’s Day greetings courtesy of People! [People]
6. 22 on the jump street but number one at the box office. The Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum sequel earned an estimated $60 million over the weekend defeating the animated film How To Train Your Dragon 2, which earned a reported $50 million. [HitFix]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!