Good morning! Put your best foot forward by starting the day with our exciting collection of morning headlines! In today’s edition Ariana Grande reveals her next single, Nathan Fillion returns to space, and Lea Michele and Kristin Chenoweth perform a wicked duet. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. During a rapid-fire Q&A with BuzzFeed, Daniel Radcliffe was asked which franchise he’d like to join next. Here was Radcliffe’s surprising response. “Batman. If they reboot that again I’ll do that too. It’s happening, isn’t it? With Ben Affleck. I could be Robin, I’m perfect.” [Business Insider]
2. Don’t miss this teaser for Demi Lovato’s forthcoming music video, “Really Don’t Care.” Lovato’s new video premieres June 26th. [MTV]
3. Get ready to “Break Free”! Ariana Grande confirmed that her next single will be “Break Free,” a collaboration with EDM producer Zedd. [Idolator]
4. Nathan Fillion is heading back to space! The Firefly alum will make a cameo in the summer blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy. Director JamesGunn disclosed that Fillion’s role is a “very small fun cameo he did as a favor.” [The Verge]
5. In Wickedly awesome news, Lea Michele joined Kristin Chenoweth onstage for a performance of “For Good” from the Wicked musical. Take a look! [EW]
6. Angelina Jolie has achieved a career best! Jolie’s Maleficent recently past the $500 million mark at the worldwide box office becoming the star’s highest-grossing live-action film of all time. [Hollywood Reporter]