Happy Wednesday! Let’s take a look at today’s edition of morning headlines. The Fault in Our Stars bench has gone missing, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, and Jessie J announce a new collaboration, and Bryan Singer provides us with a sneak peek of X-Men: Apocalypse. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines.
1. Missing bench alert! This is not a drill! The famous bench from The Fault in Our Stars has disappeared from its original spot on an Amsterdam sidewalk. The bench has reportedly been missing for a month, but no one noticed until fans of the movie kept asking where it was. [Cosmo]
2. Sneak peek: Bryan Singer gave X-Men fans a look at the X-Men: Apocalypse script. Take a look. [Imgur]
3. Moves like Prince Harry? During a visit to Santiago, Chile, Harry danced to Katy Perry’s “Firework” alongside kids at the Fundacion Amigos de Jesus, a center for young people with physical and mental disabilities. [MTV]
4. We have a new exciting musical collaboration to announce! Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, and Jessie J have joined forces on a new single titled “Bang Bang.” “Bang Bang” premieres on July 29th. [Just Jared]
5. Bruno Mars serenaded a very special fan during his concert on Saturday. After surviving a car accident that claimed the life of her pregnant mother and two younger sisters, Zumyah Thorpe suffered severe physical injuries as well as brain damage. Throughout her recovery nurses played Thorpe Bruno Mars songs every night. Watch the inspirational video below. [People]
6. Are you a fan of the ABC Family series Twisted? There’s speculation the low-rated mystery series may not return for a second season. [Bustle]