Happy Wednesday! Welcome to your mid-week pop culture-infused halftime show! Let’s take a look at today’s morning headlines. Katy Perry debuts a new animated perfume ad, a former Lost star joins the cast of Once Upon a Time, and a new Jennifer Lawrence/Emma Watson photo you have to see to believe. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
1. Former Lost star Elizabeth Mitchell will be joining ABC’s Once Upon a Time as part of next season’s much-anticipated Frozen arc. Mitchell will reportedly play a “possibly malevolent” character with ties to Frozen sisters Anna and Elsa. [EW]
2. Sorry, O2L fans, but Connor Franta announced that he is leaving the group and embarking on a “new chapter” in is life. Franta stressed that the other five guys in O2L will always be his brothers. [Ryanseacrest.com]
3. Is Katy Perry your knight in shining armor? Here’s your first look at the animated medieval ad for her new perfume, Killer Queen’s Royal Revolution! [MTV]
4. Katniss totally face-palmed Hermione! While attending the Dior Fashion Show, Jennifer Lawrence hung out with Emma Watson and the two stars posed for quite the epic photo. Take a look! [BuzzFeed]
5. Kristen Stewart debuted her new hair style during the Chanel couture show on Tuesday. The orange haired actress decided to forgo the pixie look for a more unstructured style. [Cosmo]
6. It appears as though the hashtag #SixSeasonsandaMovie worked! After Yahoo renewed Community for a sixth season, Sony announced that they are in the “early planning stages” of a Community movie. [Hypable]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!