Happy Tuesday! In today’s headlines Demi Lovato chats about her upcoming tour, Sandra Bullock celebrates the big 5-0, and Danielle Radcliffe debuts a rather unique new look. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
1. Lea Michele is heading to Sons of Anarchy! The Glee star will play Gertie, an empathetic truck-stop waitress who connects with Gemma, on the sixth episode of the final season. [THR]
2. Daniel Radcliffe is sporting a unique new look in the trailer for his upcoming film. Watch Radcliffe in the new trailer for Horns, the film adaptation of Joe Hill’s novel of the same name. Horns arrives in theaters October 31. [EW]
3. “Lighten up, pal. Even if you die, someone’s going to bring you back. Stop worrying about it.” That’s the advice actor Jensen Ackles would give his Supernatural alter ego Dean Winchester. 20 additional actors offered advice to their characters in this interesting BuzzFeed article. [BuzzFeed]
4. Demi Lovato recently chatted with Ryan Seacrest about her upcoming “Demi World Tour.” The “Really Don’t Care” singer was particularly excited about her show at Los Angeles’ Staple Center on September 27th. “I’m still putting together surprises and things like that, so I’m not entirely sure what’s going to happen. But I know it will be something.” [Ryanseacrest.com]
5. Happy belated birthday, Sandra Bullock! The stunning star turned 50 years young over the weekend and celebrated with friends in Wyoming. [People]
6. Ian Somerhalder won the Best Threesome award at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards on Sunday night. The Vampire Diaries star accepted the award on behalf of himself and co-stars Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley. [JustJaredJr]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!