1. Demi Lovato may be having the best summer vacation ever. The usually private singer has been posting a series of Instagram photos and videos documenting her recent poolside adventures. Watch our favorite funny clip below — but be warned, Lovatics, it doesn’t end well! [MTV]
2. Get ready to Scream. MTV has cast Alpha House’s Willa Fitzgerald, Reign’s Amy Forsyth, The Neighbors’ John Karna, Key and Peele’s Carlson Young, and Amadeus Serafini to play key roles in the small-screen adaptation of the 1996 film. [EW]
3. Guardians of the Galaxy star Chris Pratt may have just found his back-up career. The actor proved he’s got what it takes to rap by spitting a verse from Eminem’s “Forget About Dre” during a radio interview. [Just Jared]
4. Talk about a great wedding gift! Check out this photo of Jurassic Park star Jeff Goldblum gamely reenacted a scene from the famous dinosaur film with the entire bridal party of a wedding he attended. [Bustle]
5. Way to be a tease Ariana Grande. The singer posted a (super short!) sneak peek at her new song “Love Me Harder” on Instagram. [Ryan Seacrest]
6. Nicki Minaj reacted the only way one can react when she found out Beyonce wanted to work with her: She stopped breathing. “A month or two ago, Gee (Roberson, Minaj’s manager) called me when I was on my way to Vegas and said, ‘Beyonce wants you to remix to Flawless,'” Minaj told Hot 97. “After I got proper medical help and started breathing again, I was like, ‘What?’” [USA Today]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!