Wednesday is here, and it’s brought with it the most hysterical sequel news we’ve ever heard, another reminder that there’s always money in the banana stand, and Cory and Shawn’s upcoming blast from the past.
All that and more in today’s headlines.
1. 23 Jump Street will incorporate all of the fake sequels teased at the end of the previous film. Although, we still think 38 Jump Street: Dance Academy deserves to be its own movie. [Slash Film]
2. Arrested Development will return for a 17-episode fifth season. This is even more exciting than finding out that there’s juice at a party. [Entertainment Weekly]
3. Anthony Tyler Quinn, a.k.a. Mr. Turner, will appear on season two of Girl Meets World. Finally, ’90s kids will no longer be haunted by the question of what happened after his motorcycle accident. [Tv Line]
4. The first footage from Vanessa Hudgens’ Broadway debut, Gigi, has been released. Not even Troy Bolton was quite so graceful. [BroadwayWorld]
5. There will only be one post-credits scene for Avengers: Age of Ultron, and it will appear midway through. Now you don’t have to wait as long to hop back on the line and buy another ticket! [Vulture]
6. The first photos of Shailene Woodley and Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Snowden have arrived. Action star, teen idol, and — most likely — a soon-to-be Oscar nominee. [Bustle]