Comic-Con swept San Diego this weekend, and as usual, it gave us plenty to geek out about. In fact, it may have even given us too much this year. After all, between surprise celebrity appearances to trailer premieres that demand to be re-watched over and over again, how’s a fan supposed to keep up with all the excitement?
With a little help from us, of course! Whether you were front-and-center at the Hall H panels this year or simply trying to follow all the news at home, we’ve got a breakdown of all the biggest debuts, appearances, and reveals from the 2015 Comic-Con that will guarantee you get your fan-card punched.
Here are 10 incredibly important things that happened at the 2015 Comic-Con:
1. The Batman V Superman trailer finally made its debut. If you had any doubts about whether or not director Zack Snyder will be able to pull of this cinematic feat, the nearly 20 million + views the trailer has already racked up should put them to rest.
2. The Deadpool trailer premiered to rave reviews. It was so popular that fans demanded an encore viewing. Looks like Batman V Superman might actually have some superhero-sized competition next year.
3. This happened.
4. Our dream CW crossover actually became a reality…for a split second that is.
5. Harrison Ford finally admitted to being a Star Wars fan. It only took 38 years.
6. Once Upon a Time introduced its next Disney character. Move over Frozen’s Elsa, Brave’s Merida is heading to Storybrooke!
7. Bill Murray made his first ever Comic-Con appearance. And no one was more excited about it than Jennifer Lawrence.
8. Supernatural star Jared Padelecki almost broke down in tears during the series’ Hall H panel. Thanks to this incredibly touching gesture by the nearly 7,000 fans who attended the event.
9. The X-Men Apocalypse, Deadpool and Fantastic Four casts squeezed together for one epic superhero selfie.
JLaw, Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, yep, everyone is accounted for!
10. The cast of Suicide Squad made a surprise appearance at Hall H. But sadly not in costume.