Still one more day until Friday, so let these headlines carry you through until then. Read about Zayn Malik’s next career move, news about the live action Beauty and the Beast, and the Breaking Bad set that is up for sale. All that and more in today’s headlines.
1. Zayn Malik signed with Iggy Azalea’s manager as a solo artist. He doesn’t strike us as someone needing anything fancy, just a manager who can make things work. [Billboard]
2. Fox released the first official photos from Deadpool. In today’s most obvious news, Morena Baccarin and Ryan Reynolds are a superhero pairing with a lot of chemistry. [Yahoo! Movies]
3. Josh Gad and Luke Evans shared a sweet moment on the last day of Beauty and the Beast filming. If we didn’t know better, we might think this was a love story between LeFou and Gaston. [E! Online]
4. Another Ghostbusters movie is reportedly on the way. This team will be an all guys group again, which at the very least sets up a matchmaking crossover between the two upcoming films. Make it happen Hollywood! [Variety]
5. Jesse Pinkman’s house from Breaking Bad is for sale outside of Albuquerque. Includes: four bedrooms, three bathrooms. Does not include: drugs hidden in the walls, bathtubs with acid damage. [KOAT 7]
6. Alex and Nicky are coming back to the Fuller House family! Fans are still waiting on word about those other blonde twins, but get ready for shenanigans with the entire Katsopolis family! [TV Line]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!