It’s the night before the night before Christmas, and all through the house, breaking news is a-stirring, so you can read all about it. Hanna’s fiancé was cast on Pretty Little Liars, Charlize Theron is coming to Netflix, and a member of One Direction is already working again. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Pretty Little Liars cast Hanna’s fiancé. Haleb ‘shippers are about to have a rough holiday season. [TV Line]
2. Chris Pine agrees it’s time for women to take the lead in movies. Stop adding reasons for use to love you, Chris. The list is long enough. [Vulture]
3. David Fincher and Charlize Theron are making a series for Netflix. Catch up on this season of Serial now, because the true crime wave isn’t over yet. [The Verge]
4. The Stormtrooper costume designer talked about the new look. New costuming, same old evil soldiers. [Entertainment Weekly]
5. Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg failed a Buzzfeed test together. You can only pretend to be friends for so long guys. [Buzzfeed]
6. Liam Payne wrote a song for an Irish band. The members of One Direction might be making this hiatus easier on us than previously thought if they keep on with the side projects. [Billboard]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!