TV Upfronts week is finally over and done with, so see the latest trailers for new shows, a look at the next season of Peaky Blinders, and news about this year’s ESPYs host. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Watch the trailers for the CW’s two new fall shows. Amazingly, neither of them are superhero shows. [Buddy TV]
2. Woody Harrelson gets an interesting acting opportunity in Now You See Me 2. If only Woody had a twin in real-life, the possibilities would be endless. [Entertainment Weekly]
3. Filming on Sherlock 3 could start filming this fall. It’s tough getting Robert Downey Jr. out of that Iron Man suit. [Collider]
4. The first trailer for Peaky Blinders Season 3 was released. Take a peek and see if it looks as good as the last two have been. [Vulture]
5. John Cena will host the 2016 ESPYs. At what point in the ceremony is he expected to turn heel? [Deadline]
6. Margot Robbie may star in a Winnie the Pooh film. We assume she will be a very attractive form of Piglet or something. [Variety]