It’s almost the end of the week, but not quite. So celebrate the almost-weekend with a new clip from Girl Meets World, Selena Gomez on the cover of Vogue Brazil, and a hosting announcement for the CMT Awards. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. It is the 15th anniversary of the first Fast and the Furious movie. Vin is reminiscing, and now it’s getting dusty in here. [Entertainment Weekly]
2. See an exclusive clip from Girl Meets World‘s third season premiere. It certainly does not make us miss our own high school days. [TVLine]
3. Selena Gomez looks fresh-faced on new Vogue Brazil covers. And the Louis Vuitton Creative Director can’t keep his hands to himself. [US Weekly]
4. HBO accidentally leaked this week’s Game of Thrones episode early. Guess they didn’t hold the door…or the release button. [US Weekly]
5. Erin Andrews and JJ Watt are co-hosting the CMT Awards. A little bit country, a little bit Super Bowl. [Just Jared]
6. Get some streaming recommendations while you wait for Law & Order: SVU to come back. Or you could just never stop watching SVU reruns. [Bustle]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!