Celebrate Friday with even more Jennifer Lawrence casting news, an update on Charlize Theron’s Fast and Furious 8 villain, and an interview with Taylor Kitsch. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Jennifer Lawrence will star in the Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos biopic. Let’s hope the movie does better than the company’s recent performance. [Variety]
2. Charlize Theron is a “sympathetic” villain in Fast and Furious 8. We’d have a hard time hating Charlize outright, so this is great news. [Entertainment Weekly]
3. Jere Burns will guest star on Major Crimes. Hopefully he brings Mary Steenbergen with him and they get the Justified band back together. [TVLine]
4. Kate Winslet and Idris Elba might co-star in The Mountain Between Us. A sneak peak at the next Bond and Bond girl? [The Hollywood Reporter]
5. Taylor Kitsch is running a Spartan Race with the cast of Friday Night Lights this weekend. Our invite must have gotten lost in the mail. [PopSugar]
6. Sharon Stone’s Marvel character will have heat powers. Yeah, in the form of Stone’s 1000-watt smile. Obviously. [Bustle]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!