Selena Gomez has been rocking some seriously beautiful makeup during her Revival Tour, and if you’ve been itching to try her signature smoky copper look for yourself, now’s your chance to learn from the expert!
Gomez’s makeup artist, Melissa Murdi, recently took to the official Revival Tour Instagram to show us exactly how she creates one of the “Hands To Myself” singer’s most iconic looks from the tour.
Here are the steps Murdi takes to make sure Gomez eyes look sultry and flawless:
1. Brush a medium copper shadow all over the lid and in the crease, extending it to elongate the eye
2. Take a deeper brown eyeshadow into the crease to add definition
3. Line your eyes with a black eyeliner, extending the line up and out
4. Optional: add some false lashes for “more of a 60s flare and a bit more drama.”
5. Use a small brush and a medium brown shadow to add definition on the lower lash line.
6. Fill in your brows to complete the look
Check out Murdi’s tutorial below for a visual step-by-step process:
Gomez’ copper shadow is definitely dramatic enough to accentuate the eyes, but we love that you can easily tone it down a bit by forgoing the lashes, and going lighter on the eyeliner to make it more of an every day look.
We don’t know about you, but we’re definitely itching to try this makeup tutorial for ourselves!
(H/T: On Air With Ryan Seacrest)
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!