Say goodbye to Bloodline, hello to an amazing A Wrinkle In Time cast, and anticipate Eric Roberts’ turn as a mob boss on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Bloodline is ending after Season 3. It will be only the third Netflix show ever cancelled. [Variety]
2. James Corden will host the 20th Annual Hollywood Film Awards. Leave some hosting gigs for someone else to have, wont you! [ET Online]
3. Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, and Mindy Kaling are starring in A Wrinkle In Time together. They could be starring in a puppet show and we would still watch it. [Buzzfeed]
4. Eric Roberts will play much-talked-about mob boss Figgis. Couldn’t have thought of a better option ourselves. [Entertainment Weekly]
5. Amy Lee’s new solo album is a departure from her Evanescence days. It will wake you up inside. [MTV News]
For the latest pop culture news and voting, make sure to sign up for the People’s Choice newsletter!