Crank up the Dixie Chicks and find out all the winners of this year’s CMA Awards, who will be playing Talia al Ghul on television, and how Miss Piggy got her own fashion line. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Catch up on the winners and losers of the 50th Annual CMA Awards. The winner is clearly Beyonce, and it’s not even her genre! [Rolling Stone]
2. Lexa Doig is Arrow‘s Talia al Ghul. Sci-fi royalty playing DC Universe royalty. [TV Line]
3. The Defenders has added three more cast members. This show’s cast grows ever larger with no sign of stopping. [TV Guide]
4. Miss Piggy got her own fashion line. Christmas list already set! [Mashable]
5. Michael Fassbender shuts down his chances of being James Bond. Not even if fans say pretty please? [GQ]